|By PR Newswire||
|November 27, 2012 06:01 PM EST||
CALGARY, Nov. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - (TSXV: PFC) - PetroFrontier Corp. ("PetroFrontier") today released its third quarter 2012 financial and operating results. A copy of PetroFrontier's unaudited condensed consolidated financial statements and related management's discussion and analysis ("MD&A") can be obtained through PetroFrontier's website and on SEDAR at www.sedar.com.
About PetroFrontier Corp.
PetroFrontier is an international oil and gas company engaged in the exploration, acquisition and development of both conventional and unconventional onshore petroleum assets in Australia's Southern Georgina Basin. Founded in 2009, PetroFrontier is one of the first companies to undertake onshore exploration in the Southern Georgina Basin in Australia's Northern Territory. PetroFrontier's head office is based in Calgary, Alberta and operations office is in Adelaide, South Australia. PetroFrontier's common shares are listed on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol "PFC".
This press release may contain forward-looking information that involves substantial known and unknown risks and uncertainties, most of which are beyond the control of PetroFrontier, including, without limitation, statements pertaining to management's future plans and operations. All statements included herein, other than statements of historical fact, are forward-looking information and such information involves various risks and uncertainties. There can be no assurance that such information will prove to be accurate, and actual results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such information. A description of assumptions used to develop such forward-looking information and a description of risk factors that may cause actual results to differ materially from forward-looking information can be found in PetroFrontier's disclosure documents on the SEDAR website at www.sedar.com. Any forward-looking statements are made as of the date of this release and, other than as required by applicable securities laws, PetroFrontier does not assume any obligation to update or revise them to reflect new events or circumstances.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
SOURCE PetroFrontier Corp.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks