|By Marketwired .||
|November 27, 2012 05:57 PM EST||
SAN ANTONIO, TX -- (Marketwire) -- 11/27/12 -- Universal K-9 Inc., a renowned trainer of police, military and personal protection dogs, has today announced that police and military units both at home and abroad can benefit from the highest security and safety possible with the company's explosive "bomb" dogs.
Universal K-9 Inc. has built a reputation for providing the highest quality training for personal protection dogs, police and SWAT dogs and military/special ops dogs. Building on that specialization, the company also offers highly trained bomb dogs capable of providing immense protection and safety in a dangerous world.
Bomb threats are occurring with increasing rapidity all over the country. From Baltimore, Maryland to Linden, New Jersey, Dublin, Ohio and Jackson County, Oregon, bomb threats have emptied courthouses, schools, malls and movie theaters in recent weeks. In all of these situations, police forces had to investigate and clear each scene, which can be very difficult to do with any degree of certainty without special help.
Of course, the military must also deal with bombs and other explosive devices. The number of US and international armed forces members killed by car bombs, IEDs and other explosives in Afghanistan, the rash of bombings that recently rocked Nigeria and the turmoil throughout the Middle East all require vital assistance in identifying and locating threats.
Universal K-9's highly trained bomb dogs offer the certainty required to locate these threats no matter how well hidden they might be. Because bombs range from military grade weaponry to homemade concoctions of chemicals and improvised shrapnel, Universal K-9's dogs are trained to detect a vast range of odors indicative of explosives, including:
- Potassium chlorate
- Sodium chlorate
- Urea nitrate
- Peroxide-based explosives
- Detonation cord
- Plastic explosives (C4, Flex-X an Semetex-H)
- Pyrodex and smokeless powder
- Ammonium nitrate
The company has almost three decades of experience in training military, police and personal protection dogs, including experience with projects like MWD DOOM Dog Training and working with the TSA, at a military Level 3 standard. All trainers are fully certified through US armed forces courses, including the United States Air Force.
To find out more about the company's highly trained explosive "bomb" dogs, visit http://www.UniversalK9inc.com.
About Universal K-9 Inc.: Universal K-9, Inc. trains personal protection dogs for sale, arson dogs, narcotic dog for sale, bomb dog for sale, police dog for sale and numerous other service animals. The company provides fully trained dogs to police and military forces, as well as to individuals, and offers contract searches.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks