|By PR Newswire||
|November 27, 2012 05:56 PM EST||
HOUSTON, Nov. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Natural Resource Partners L.P. (NYSE:NRP) today announced that Nick Carter, President and COO, will present at the Wells Fargo Pipeline, MLP & Energy Symposium being held in New York, NY on Tuesday, December 4 at 11:20 AM Eastern time. The presentation will be webcast live over the internet and will be available for replay for 90 days. The webcast link will be available on NRP's website at www.nrplp.com in the investors section under Presentations.
Natural Resource Partners L.P. is a master limited partnership headquartered in Houston, TX, with its operations headquarters in Huntington, WV. NRP is principally engaged in the business of owning and managing mineral reserve properties. NRP primarily owns coal, aggregate and oil and gas reserves across the United States that generate royalty income for the partnership.
SOURCE Natural Resource Partners L.P.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher