|By PR Newswire||
|November 27, 2012 05:52 PM EST||
TORONTO, Nov. 27, 2012 /CNW/ - Prominent technology lawyer George Takach will be making an important announcement that will add a unique dimension to the campaign for the leadership of the Liberal Party of Canada currently underway.
Media are invited to attend at the following location and time:
Thursday, November 29
MaRS Discovery District
101 College Street
Mr. Takach will be available to answer media questions after addressing Liberal supporters. He will also be available for one-on-one interviews after the announcement.
SOURCE George Takach Campaign
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London