|By PR Newswire||
|November 27, 2012 05:00 PM EST||
SAN DIEGO, Nov. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Neurocrine Biosciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: NBIX) announced today that Tim Coughlin, Chief Financial Officer of Neurocrine Biosciences, will be presenting at Deutsche Bank's 2012 dbAccess BioFEST in Boston.
The live presentation takes place on Tuesday, December 4 at 10:45 a.m. Eastern Time / 7:45 a.m. Pacific Time. The presentation will be webcast and may be accessed on the Company's website at http://www.neurocrine.com.
If you are unable to attend the webcast and would like further information on this announcement please contact Investor Relations at Neurocrine Biosciences at (858) 617-7600 or email@example.com. Viewers are encouraged to visit the website approximately 5 minutes prior to the presentation to download or install any necessary software. A replay of the presentation will be available approximately one hour after the conclusion of the live event and will be archived on the website for two weeks.
Neurocrine Biosciences, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company focused on neurological and endocrine diseases and disorders. Our product candidates address some of the largest pharmaceutical markets in the world, including endometriosis, tardive dyskinesia, uterine fibroids, stress-related disorders, pain, diabetes, insomnia, and other neurological and endocrine-related diseases and disorders. Neurocrine Biosciences, Inc. news releases are available through the Company's website via the internet at http://www.neurocrine.com.
SOURCE Neurocrine Biosciences, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher