|By PR Newswire||
|November 27, 2012 05:00 PM EST||
SAN FRANCISCO, Nov. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Salesforce.com [NYSE: CRM], the enterprise cloud computing company, today reported that it granted equity awards under its 2006 Inducement Equity Incentive Plan (the "Plan") to new employees who joined salesforce.com with the acquisition of GoInstant. The Plan was originally adopted by the Board of Directors in May 2006 in accordance with New York Stock Exchange Rule 303A.08.
Founded in 2011, GoInstant is the leader in enabling companies to connect with customers through shared web experiences. GoInstant's co-browsing capabilities will give salesforce.com customers an entirely new way to build close connections with their customers and deliver exceptional sales and service experiences.
Salesforce.com has granted a total of 19,742 restricted stock units ("RSUs") to nine employees under the Plan as of November 27, 2012. The terms of these RSUs are as follows: 33 percent of the total amount granted vesting on the one year anniversary date of the grant date, an additional 33 percent of the total amount granted vesting on the second year anniversary date of the grant date and the final 34 percent of the total amount granted vesting on the third year anniversary date of the grant date.
Each of the new employees receiving an equity award is a non-executive employee who was previously with GoInstant and joined salesforce.com as a result of the acquisition.
The acquisition of GoInstant closed on September 4, 2012.
Founded in 1999, salesforce.com is the enterprise cloud computing leader. Using salesforce.com's social and mobile cloud technologies, companies can connect with customers, partners and employees in entirely new ways. Based on salesforce.com's real-time, multitenant architecture, the company's platform and apps give customers the tools to create a social front office and revolutionize the way they sell, service, market, collaborate, work and innovate.
- Grow your business with the world's #1 sales app, Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Deliver amazing customer service with the award-winning Salesforce Service Cloud
- Listen, engage, advertise, and measure social media marketing with the Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Achieve breakthrough collaboration and productivity with Salesforce Chatter
- Align, motivate and drive performance with Salesforce Work.com
- Build social and mobile cloud apps on the Salesforce Platform and extend success with the world's leading enterprise app marketplace, the AppExchange
Any unreleased services or features referenced in this or other press releases or public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase salesforce.com applications should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available. Salesforce.com has headquarters in San Francisco, with offices in Europe and Asia, and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "CRM." For more information please visit http://salesforce.com, or call 1-800-NO-SOFTWARE.
Copyright © 2012 salesforce.com, inc. All rights reserved. Salesforce, Chatter, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Work.com, AppExchange, Salesforce Platform, and others are trademarks of salesforce.com, inc. Other names used herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher