|By Business Wire||
|November 27, 2012 05:00 PM EST||
Sonomax Technologies Inc. (“Sonomax” or the “Company”) (TSX Venture: SHH) today disclosed its results for the three-month and nine-month periods ended September 30, 2012.
Third Quarter 2012 highlights were:
- Increase in net revenue to $267,946 in 2012 from $123,802 in 2011.
- Decrease in operating expenses to $1,014,910 in 2012 compared to $1,168,194 in 2011.
- Gross loss was $33,566 in 2012 compared to $112,840 in 2011.
Full financial statements can be found at: www.sedar.com
About Sonomax Technologies Inc.
Sonomax® is a leader in the product development, research, and licensing of in-ear technologies. With more than 50 patents and trademarks worldwide, Sonomax’s pioneering innovation includes instant custom-fitting earpieces that deliver the most comfortable, protective and sound-enhancing experience in the world. Poised to become a standard for all in-ear applications, SonoFit™ offers OEM, ODM and aftermarket clients a broader range of opportunities in customized earpieces for the consumer, industrial, military and health markets. Learn more at http://sonomax.com
Connect with Sonomax Technologies, Inc. on Facebook at facebook.com/pages/Sonomax and on Twitter at twitter.com/Sonomax_SHH.
This news release contains certain forward-looking statements that reflect the current views and/or expectations of Sonomax Technologies Inc. with respect to its performance, business and future events. Such statements are subject to a number of risks, uncertainties and assumptions. Actual results and events may vary significantly.
The TSX Venture Exchange has not reviewed and does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?