|By Marketwired .||
|November 27, 2012 05:00 PM EST||
TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 11/27/12 -- Siskinds LLP today announced the filing in the Ontario Superior Court of Justice of a proposed class action against Poseidon Concepts Corp., and certain of the company's officers and directors.
The proposed class includes all persons, wherever resident, who acquired securities of Poseidon Concepts on or prior to November 14, 2012, whether in a prospectus offering or in the secondary market.
The action alleges, among other things, that the defendants made statements that were materially false and misleading regarding Poseidon Concepts' financial position, financial performance and cash flows, overstated the company's incomes and reported inflated assets. Among other relief, the action claims $200 million in damages.
If you acquired securities of Poseidon Concepts on or prior to November 14, 2012, please complete the online information form at: http://www.classaction.ca/joinaction.aspx?action=poseidon.
Any inquiries regarding this proceeding may be directed to Nicole Young of Siskinds LLP. Ms. Young can be contacted by telephone (toll free) at (800) 461-6166 (ext. 2380) or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Toll Free: (800) 461-6166 (ext. 2380)
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London