|By PR Newswire||
|November 27, 2012 03:56 PM EST||
COLUMBUS, Ga., Nov. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Aflac Incorporated (NYSE: AFL) announced today that it will make a presentation at the Goldman Sachs U.S. Financial Services Conference 2012. Aflac Incorporated President and Chief Financial Officer Kriss Cloninger III will represent the company, and is scheduled to make a presentation on December 4, 2012, at 10:10 a.m. EST. The Aflac Incorporated presentation will cover the company's outlook and its strategy for growth in the U.S. and Japanese insurance markets.
The presentation will be webcast live at the following web address:
When a policyholder gets sick or hurt, Aflac pays cash benefits fast. For more than 55 years, Aflac insurance policies have given policyholders the opportunity to focus on recovery, not financial stress. In the United States, Aflac is the number one provider of guaranteed-renewable insurance. In Japan, Aflac is the number one life insurance company in terms of individual policies in force. Aflac individual and group insurance products provide protection to more than 50 million people worldwide. For six consecutive years, Aflac has been recognized by Ethisphere magazine as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies. In 2012, FORTUNE magazine recognized Aflac as one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For in America for the 14th consecutive year. Also, FORTUNE magazine included Aflac on its list of Most Admired Companies for the 11th time in 2012. Aflac Incorporated is a Fortune 500 company listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol AFL. To find out more about Aflac, visit aflac.com or espanol.aflac.com.
Analyst and investor contact – Robin Y. Wilkey, 706.596.3264 and 800.235.2667, FAX: 706.324.6330, or email@example.com
Media contact – Laura Kane, 706.596.3493, FAX: 706.320.2288, or firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Aflac Incorporated
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher