|By Marketwire .||
|November 27, 2012 03:55 PM EST|
CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/27/12 -- Total Energy Services Inc. ("Total") (TSX:TOT) announces that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly dividend of $0.05 (Cdn.) per common share for the quarter ending December 31, 2012 on Total's outstanding common shares. The dividend is payable on January 31, 2013 to shareholders of record at the close of business on December 31, 2012. The ex-dividend date is December 27, 2012.
Total is a growth oriented energy services corporation involved in contract drilling services, rentals and transportation services and the fabrication, sale, rental and servicing of natural gas compression and process equipment. The common shares of Total are listed and trade on the TSX under the symbol "TOT".
The Toronto Stock Exchange has neither approved nor disapproved of the information contained herein.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks