|By Marketwired .||
|November 27, 2012 03:36 PM EST||
TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 11/27/12 -- Black Smoker Ventures Inc. has announced a name change to Jager Resources Inc. and the consolidation of its common shares on the basis of one (1) new post-consolidation common share for each thirteen (13) pre-consolidation common shares effective November 30, 2012. Any fractional shares resulting from the Consolidation will be converted to whole shares pursuant to the provisions of Section 83 of the British Columbia Business Corporations Act. As a result the outstanding common shares of the company will be reduced to approximately 4,516,105.
The common shares of Jager Resources will begin trading on a consolidated basis on Wednesday, November 28, 2012. The Company will trade under the new symbol "JDR".
Listing and disclosure documents for Jager Resources are available in the Listings Disclosure Hall
Trading Date: Wednesday, November 28, 2012
NEW SYMBOL: JDR
NEW CUSIP: 47008V104
NEW ISIN: CA 47008V10 4 0
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London