|By Marketwired .||
|November 27, 2012 02:00 PM EST||
ISELIN, NEW JERSEY -- (Marketwire) -- 11/27/12 -- As breast cancer awareness month ends, Ansell Healthcare Products is proud to remind healthcare professionals of its continued commitment to end breast cancer. The company will donate $2 per case of its Micro-Touch® NitraFree(TM) pink nitrile exam gloves sold to Susan G. Komen for the Cure®. The company guarantees a minimum $25,000 donation.
"Our commitment to Susan G. Komen reflects our commitment to healthcare professionals around the world," said Bob Gaither, Sr. VP and Regional Director, Ansell North America. "As the global leader in protection solutions, we have a critical role to play in increasing awareness of this disease and working with others to find the cures."
In 2008, Ansell was the first major glove manufacturer to support breast cancer research and outreach with a specifically designed cause-related pink nitrile exam glove. Because of Ansell's generosity, along with other partners, Komen was able to invest an additional $47 million in 2011 in discovering and delivering the cures for breast cancer to millions of people.
The Micro-Touch® NitraFree(TM) pink nitrile exam gloves are sold throughout North America through Ansell Medical sales representatives or approved distributors. For more information, visit www.ansellhealthcare.com/powerofpink.
About Susan G. Komen for the Cure®
Nancy G. Brinker promised her dying sister, Susan G. Komen, she would do everything in her power to end breast cancer. Today, Susan G. Komen for the Cure® works to end breast cancer in the U.S. and throughout the world through ground-breaking research, community health outreach, advocacy and programs in more than 30 countries. Visit www.komen.org. Connect with Komen on Facebook (www.komen.org/facebook) and Twitter (www.komen.org/twitter).
Ansell is a world leader in providing superior health and safety protection solutions that enhance human well-being. With operations in North America, Latin America/Caribbean, EMEA and Asia, Ansell employs more than 10,000 people worldwide and holds leading positions in the personal protective equipment and medical gloves market, as well as in the sexual health and well-being category worldwide. Ansell operates in four main business segments: Medical Solutions, Industrial Solutions, Specialty Markets and Sexual Wellness.
Information on Ansell and its products can be found at www.ansell.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London