|By PR Newswire||
|November 27, 2012 01:58 PM EST||
NEW YORK, Nov. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Having conquered his native Russia and Europe with hit records and sold out concerts, EMIN (emin-music.com) now has the United States firmly in his grasp. His debut single "Baby Get Higher" is climbing the pop charts, (Billboard Hot Singles Sales chart#13) - and his first US release After The Thunder comes out today. He will perform live tonight at a launch party hosted by Donna Karan at her Stephan Weiss Studios.
With a career that has seen him perform to a live TV audience of over 200 million (2012 Eurovision Song Contest), and two internationally acclaimed CD's, EMIN is already a household name overseas. He recently performed a sell-out concert with Jennifer Lopez to kick off the FIFA Women's Soccer Tournament.
The media has also embraced EMIN, both overseas and in the United States, where his recent promotional tour resulted in features in The Wall Street Journal, Sirius XM Radio and The Huffington Post. Previous profiles include Esquire, GQ Magazine, Sunday Times and The Independent. He will appear live on CBS TV this week and record a concert for Sirius XM Radio.
Releasing his debut US effort is a kind of coming home for the Azerbaijan-born performer, who spent much of his childhood stateside, studied in New York and has a home in New Jersey. Yet for most of his singing career, he has been based in London and Moscow.
"Launching my singing career in America really is a dream come true. I've spent many years in the U.S. and have always hoped to bring my music here. Now, I have that chance, and I couldn't be happier," says EMIN.
After The Thunder is the culmination of EMIN's musical career to date; a mature, honest and confident pop record with highlights and surprises at any turn, and the result of a lifetime's passion. EMIN has once again worked on this CD with producer Brian Rawling (James Morrison, Olly Murs, JLS, Enrique Iglesias, Cher).
EMIN is signed worldwide to Saffron Music, with A&R and marketing being handled by Nick Phillips (ex Warner Music and Universal MCA Chairman) and Adam Hollywood (ex Warner Music General Manager), who have also been responsible for guiding the careers of the likes of Mariah Carey, Michael Buble and Josh Groban.
SOURCE Saffron Music
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks