|By Business Wire||
|November 27, 2012 12:51 PM EST||
A.M. Best Co. has released the latest installment of the Insurance Law Podcast, a series that examines timely insurance issues from an attorney’s point of view.
The latest episode features attorney Rich Fidei, partner in the law firm of Colodny, Fass, Talenfeld, Karlinsky, Abate & Webb, P.A. in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Rich, who leads the firm’s Insurance Regulatory Law Division, represents a number of companies and entities in connection with regulatory, compliance, administrative and contractual issues.
This episode discusses key privacy concerns in the insurance industry as technology evolves, including social media privacy implications for insurers, and the advantages and disadvantages of leveraging such industry advances as telemetrics. Other topics addressed include implementing privacy practices and compliance standards for electronic transactions and data retention, and privacy issues companies need to consider with public filings.
Colodny, Fass, Talenfeld, Karlinsky, Abate & Webb, P.A. is listed in Best’s Directories of Recommended Insurance Attorneys and Adjusters, the most authoritative and detailed reference for locating qualified legal counsel, independent insurance adjusting services and expert service providers since 1928. Learn more at www.ambest.com/directories.
Listen or subscribe to the Insurance Law Podcast at http://feeds2.feedburner.com/InsuranceLaw.
Founded in 1899, A.M. Best Company is the world's oldest and most authoritative insurance rating and information source. For more information, visit www.ambest.com.
Copyright © 2012 by A.M. Best Company, Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks