|By Business Wire||
|November 27, 2012 11:51 AM EST||
VKernel , now part of Dell Software, and the award-winning provider of enterprise-class capacity management and performance monitoring products for virtualized data centers and cloud environments, announced today its new “vD.I.B.s: Do It Better” virtualization management webinar series. Tailored for virtual administrators that use the company’s vOPS and vFoglight products, vD.I.B.s is a weekly 30 minute session hosted by Dell Software Virtualization Evangelists that focuses on the features and capabilities of vFoglight and vOPS. Attendees will learn practical ways to get the most out of their virtual environments.
VKernel, now part of Dell Software, delivers virtualization management solutions that provide data centers with control over their virtual environments through analysis, advice and automation of common VM management operations. vDIBS will provide a deep dive into common use cases and teach VM admins how to effectively maximize resource utilization while maintaining peak performance in their environments.
A snapshot of topics that will be addressed in upcoming vD.I.B.s include:
- Understanding storage topology and performance
- Agentless monitoring of physical servers
- Understanding and managing resource pools
The vD.I.B.s webinar series will take place every Wednesday at 10:00EST. To register and find out more information about upcoming events please visit the VKernel Events page. To find an on demand recording following any event, please visit the Virtualization Management 101 webpage.
- VKernel: http://www.vkernel.com/
- More VKernel news: http://www.vkernel.com/company/press
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/VKernel
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/VKernel
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/
About VKernel (now a part of Dell)
Dell Inc. (NASDAQ:DELL) listens to customers and delivers innovative technology and services that give them the power to do more. VKernel, now a part of Dell’s Software Group, is the number one provider of virtualization management products for virtualized data centers and cloud environments. The company’s powerful, easy-to-use and affordable products simplify the complex and critical tasks of planning, monitoring and predicting capacity utilization and bottlenecks. Used by over 50,000 system administrators, the products have proven their ability to maximize capacity utilization, reduce virtualization costs and improve application performance.
Dell is a trademark of Dell Inc. Dell disclaims any proprietary interest in the marks and names of others.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks