|By Liz McMillan||
|December 1, 2012 12:00 PM EST||
Desktop virtualization, while still being relatively nascent, is evolving in a variety of ways to help organizations gain operational efficiencies. Beyond IT, desktop virtualization is creating new and innovative usage scenarios (e.g., consumerization, device-neutral computing and stateless computing), which are desired and welcomed by users. Will desktop virtualization make computing personal again?
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher