|By Business Wire||
|November 27, 2012 11:15 AM EST||
HireRight, a leader in on-demand employment screening, drug and health screening, and employment eligibility verification programs, today announced a new integration with PeopleAdmin, the leading provider of on-demand talent management solutions for higher education and government, designed to streamline the recruitment and employment background check process.
The integration enables customers to order, track and manage their employment screening processes directly from PeopleAdmin SelectSuiteTM. This increases efficiency, while improving the time-to-hire. In addition, it enables universities and other educational institutions to more effectively and efficiently screen multiple candidate types, such as staff, faculty and contractors.
“Our driving mission is to help our customers strengthen and simplify their talent management processes,” said Tod Klubnik, vice president of sales and business development, PeopleAdmin. “HireRight has a deep focus in higher education with expertise in background checks for groups ranging from staff and international faculty to contractors. We are thrilled to work with them to offer our customers a seamlessly integrated solution for improving employment screening, a critical step in the recruitment and on-boarding processes to ensure the highest quality hires.”
The integration takes advantage of PeopleAdmin’s recently launched PartnerConnect capability, which provides rapid integration of select partner solutions at no cost to the customer, enabling them to develop a complete, streamlined talent management solution. This integration reduces duplicate data entry and human error and provides a single entry point for every aspect of the hiring process, including background check status. HireRight’s solution includes the following features:
- Single sign-on, allowing users to order HireRight background checks and drug and health screening services directly from the SelectSuite interface
- Applicant Center and Applicant Center Mobile, a personalized candidate portal that improves the applicant experience by helping candidates through pre-employment screening, allowing them to manage the background check process in real-time, supply information, view the status of their background check and access live help through a desktop or mobile device
- Change tracker feature that helps institutions to identify when a candidate has made changes from their employment application to their background check application
“PeopleAdmin has pioneered talent management solutions designed specifically for the needs of higher education organizations, and we are proud to partner with them to integrate our advanced employment screening solutions,” said Marc Maloy, senior vice president of worldwide sales, HireRight. “Institutions need to attract and hire the most qualified staff and faculty, and this integrated solution helps improve their hiring process while also ensuring they are taking precautions to create a safer campus for their students and employees.”
Founded in 2000, PeopleAdmin leads the way in providing web-based talent management solutions for higher education and government. PeopleAdmin solutions enable clients to automate and streamline the hiring process, improve candidate communication, efficiently manage position descriptions and employee performance, develop compliant and defensible audit trails to defend talent management decisions, and utilize industry-leading reporting and metrics. Our offering includes applicant tracking, position management, onboarding and performance management. Delivered through a software-as-a-service model, PeopleAdmin solutions are rapidly deployed, easy-to-use and supported through a world-class customer service organization. More than 700 leading organizations throughout North America use PeopleAdmin solutions to gain talent management efficiencies while minimizing risk.
HireRight is a leading provider of on-demand employment background screening, drug and health screening and employment eligibility solutions that help employers automate, manage and control screening and related programs. Many companies, including more than one-third of the Fortune 500, trust HireRight because the company delivers customer-focused solutions that provide greater efficiency and faster results. HireRight also provides pre-integrated employment screening services through e-recruiting solutions from top providers such as Oracle, Taleo, Kenexa, SAP, SilkRoad, PeopleAdmin, HealthcareSource, and HRsmart. HireRight, Inc. is an Altegrity company with worldwide headquarters located in Irvine, California and offices and affiliates around the globe. For more information, visit the company’s web site at www.hireright.com.
HireRight and the HireRight logo are registered trademarks of HireRight, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher