|By PR Newswire||
|November 27, 2012 11:15 AM EST||
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., Nov. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- On Wednesday, November 28th at 2pm ET, FiREapps will participate in an online webinar explaining how companies of all sizes can implement and benefit from transformational best practices for currency risk management through technology. Historically, the type of technology and best practices to be discussed have only been available to the biggest companies — as they have more people, larger budgets and can tolerate long implementations. However, because of the deployment and cost advantages that can be derived from true cloud-based solutions, these benefits are now available and accessible to the mid-market. This informational webinar will explore real-world case studies from three innovative companies -- Red Hat, FLIR Systems, and A. Schulman Inc. -- who've achieved predictability, efficiency and compliance in their financial operations – in record time and without adding headcount or burdening scarce IT resources.
MEDIA COVERAGE INVITED
DATE: Wednesday, November 28, 2012
TIME: 2pm ET / 11am PT
RUBENSTEIN PUBLIC RELATIONS
CONTACT: Alexandra Studnicky (212) 843-9335
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London