|By Marketwired .||
|November 27, 2012 11:14 AM EST|
CEDAR HILL, TX -- (Marketwire) -- 11/27/12 -- Dig-It Underground, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: DIGX) announces today a new management team has been appointed to the company, as well as the acquisition of a new wholly owned subsidiary, and the subsequent spin-off of its wholly owned subsidiary Get Down Art, LLC.
The former Officers and Directors of the company, frustrated in their efforts to raise expansion capital for the subsidiary Get Down Art, LLC., abandoned their efforts after the acquisition of Haydin Group Enterprises, and subsequently did a spin-off of the Get Down Art, LLC. subsidiary.
The new Board of Directors is committed to growing the company in an effort to enhance shareholder value. Reporting and financial updates will be made as soon as possible.
The information contained in this release consists of forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act and Section 21E of the Exchange Act. These statements may involve risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those described in such statements. Such forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties, including all business uncertainties relating to product development, marketing, market acceptance, future capital requirements, and competition in general that may cause actual results to be materially different from those described herein as anticipated, believed, estimated or expected. The Company is under no obligation to (and expressly disclaims any such obligation to) update or alter its forward-looking statements whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks