|By PR Newswire||
|November 27, 2012 11:13 AM EST||
DELAWARE CITY, Del., Nov 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The newest software developer to join the online gaming and internet gambling community, Delaware City based, Pesocar …Need a car? Got a dollar?, is proud to announce the launch of its newest online initiative for 2013: www.pesocar.com. Pesocar is a buying technology network that acts as a digital liaison between automakers, car dealerships, and consumers. [THINK: Online auto auction meets your state lottery, with a mandatory winner every week!]
This is not just another Texas Hold'em or High Stakes Poker game creator that wants to alleviate gamblers of their disposable income; there is a deeper story ~ a story that sounds more like Robin Hood…a far cry from the mantra "the house always wins" that is usually associated with casino games.
Two childhood friends from northern New Jersey founded Pesocar: Anthony Bullock and Eric Potter. Anthony has worked for Verizon for over 10 years and "Potter" has worked as a digital marketer for over 15 years, providing marketing services for gaming, entertainment, and Fortune 500 companies.
With federal bailouts happening for automakers, Anthony and Potter thought about creating a better way for American automakers to actually 'stay in business' (which provides more US jobs), while also helping the people who have had their cars repossessed due to the economy. "We know how much of an impact the US automakers actually have on the economy. It's a trickle-down effect; basically the US automakers layoff the employees, who then lose their homes and cars, which then effects the actual US car dealerships who experience a slump in sales, which ultimately leads them to close their dealerships, which in turn leads to even more unemployment…it's a vicious cycle", says Pesocar Founder, Anthony Bullock. Co-Founder, Potter adds, "It just makes sense to try and help the automakers, which can create a positive chain reaction in all areas, big and small. Plus, with the recent loss of over 200,000 vehicles during Hurricane Sandy, this is a perfect chance to help join the rebuilding process, by giving people the chance to win a car for as little as one dollar."
Pesocar is currently securing partnerships with different state legislators to add the Pesocar program to their governing state lottery itinerary. Visit: www.pesocar.com
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London