|By Business Wire||
|November 27, 2012 09:57 AM EST||
Daegis (NASDAQ: DAEG), a leading provider of eDiscovery software and services, today announced that the Daegis eDiscovery Platform now supports secure mobile use with the release of Daegis Mobile. Daegis Mobile enables the seamless review of case files and review status using an iPad or Android mobile device. Now Daegis users can manage and monitor the entire eDiscovery workflow including processing and information management, search and analysis, review and predictive coding, and production with a truly portable solution.
“With the release of Daegis Mobile, we continue to build on our commitment to technology innovation,” said Deborah Jillson, President of Daegis. “This announcement underscores our focus on enhancing the user experience for increased productivity and collaboration, giving our users the immediate access to the information they need, in the way they need it.”
Daegis Mobile provides full functionality of the end-to-end Daegis eDiscovery Platform solution, including document review and project status, TIFF on the fly, batch TIFFing, user management, Acumen, search, reports, and WebHelp. Because it relies on secure Citrix access technology, Daegis Mobile access provides full case/document security, allowing clients to meet their security and confidentiality needs while still benefitting from the flexibility of mobile device use.
“In today’s increasingly mobile world, Daegis users need to have instant access to their eDiscovery review materials from anywhere,” said Chuck Pindell, Vice President of Sales & Marketing at Daegis. “Now with the new Daegis Mobile solution our clients can take collaboration to new levels with seamless mobile review. Using their familiar iPad or Android device, they can have a truly portable and secure solution for increased productivity and flexibility.”
Key advantages of Daegis Mobile include:
- Access, review and collaborate on popular mobile devices such as the iPad or Android tablet
- Full functionality of the end-to-end Daegis eDiscovery Platform solution
- Supports document review, markup, and redaction
- Allows for the mobile monitoring of review status and technology assisted review progresses via Acumen’s dashboard
- Enables advanced searches and analytics
- Supports the monitoring of review project status from anywhere
Daegis Mobile is now available for all current and future Daegis eDiscovery Platform users. For more information, please visit: http://www.daegis.com/technology/daegis-mobile.
Daegis (NASDAQ: DAEG) is a leading provider of eDiscovery solutions. The Daegis eDiscovery Platform combines hosted software technology and on-demand services to deliver comprehensive and cost-effective solutions for corporations and law firms. Daegis’ technology is revolutionizing eDiscovery through advancements including Cross-Matter Management, enabling the retention and reuse of custodian data and attorney work product from one matter to the next, and Technology Assisted Review (TAR) enabled through its new offering Acumen. For more information, visit www.daegis.com, www.ediscoverycalculators.com or follow us via our blog and Twitter at @daegis.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?