|By Business Wire||
|November 27, 2012 09:51 AM EST||
Financial Tracking Technologies, LLC announced a service for back testing trade data to help detect illegal insider trading. ITD Lookback™ enables legal, risk and compliance groups to back test employee trades, company proprietary trades or discretionary trades for clients, or combination, against its database of market moving issuer events currently used in its single stream risk and compliance platform. With a single data file upload, ITD Lookback™ automatically analyzes and flags trades ahead of or beside market moving issuer events or news, or both. It also checks for loss avoidance trading, also illegal if based on material non-public information. Lookback™ relieves compliance and risk groups, along with consultants and counsel, of the arduous and daunting task of the error prone, manual process and cost of gathering and analyzing data.
"The SEC essentially continues to set new records in insider trading cases, cases in general and fines and disgorgements. With over $3 billion of fines and disgorgements in its last fiscal year alone, there seems to be no end in sight to regulatory record setting activity” said William D’Amore, senior product administrator. “Examiners seemingly look at years of historical trades in great detail, and for a variety of reasons, with insider trading undoubtedly being one of them. In many cases, companies have no idea what really lies deep within their trading data,” he said. Now companies of all types can test historical trades against Financial Tracking’s domestic, international or global proprietary databases.
About Financial Tracking Technologies, LLC
Risk and compliance solutions are all we do. Financial Tracking Technologies, LLC markets the most comprehensive compliance platform for the global investments industry. We are the leader in automated compliance solutions that enable regulatory protection and operating cost cutting. Clients include regulators, broker-dealers, mutual funds, money managers, hedge funds and public companies. FTT has earned the trust and commitment from some of the world's most renowned, top tier clients who have found FTT's patent pending compliance multi-tools to exceed the performance of our competitors. Our responsiveness and client support are unmatched and our staff is equally as committed to service excellence. Risk and compliance multi-tools also offered a la carte. Visit us at www.financial-tracking.com
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London