|By Business Wire||
|November 27, 2012 09:51 AM EST||
The more things to love about GEICO has just gone mobile. GEICO has released a multitude of new features for its popular iPad GEICO App. The new features add easier convenience and offer an enhanced mobile experience for GEICO policyholders and iPad users searching for insurance information and helpful tools in a visually stimulating format.
“The iPad has revolutionized and streamlined how consumers conduct their day-to-day business activities,” says Pete Meoli, GEICO mobile development team manager. “With the new iPad GEICO App, we’ve focused on expanding the convenience features of the app as well as enhancing our customer experience for the user in a visually inspiring format.”
The new iPad customer experience includes swipe and explore interaction and data visualization, which allows customers to see their policy information in a new visual format. The app also has a new video tool feature that allows iPad users to watch quick and easy how-to-videos by NASCAR driver Casey Mears for self-help auto information.
The iPad GEICO App's self-service features have also been expanded. Customers can now use their iPad to gain quick access to policy documents, digital ID cards, bill paying and auto claim information. The new iPad GEICO App can be downloaded from the Apple iTunes Store. For more information, please visit www.geico.com/about/mobile-apps/.
GEICO (Government Employees Insurance Company) is a member of the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies and is the third-largest private passenger auto insurer in the United States. GEICO handles auto insurance coverage for over 11 million private passenger auto policies and insures more than 18 million vehicles (auto & cycle).
In addition to auto insurance, GEICO offers customers insurance products for their motorcycles, all-terrain vehicles (ATVs), travel trailers and motorhomes (RVs). Coverage for boats, collector cars, life, homes and apartments is written by non-affiliated insurance companies and is secured through the GEICO Insurance Agency, Inc. Commercial auto insurance and personal umbrella protection are also available.
As a member of the Berkshire Hathaway group of companies, GEICO is rated A++ for financial strength by A.M. Best Company and ranks at the top of several national customer satisfaction surveys. For more information, go to www.geico.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks