|By Business Wire||
|November 27, 2012 09:50 AM EST||
Acxiom® (NASDAQ: ACXM) today announced Dana Hayes, Jr. as group vice president of partner development. Hayes will lead a new team focused on building strategic partnerships and distribution relationships to advance data-driven marketing and advertising globally.
“Today's marketers need smart, connected experiences across all their partners to drive better results,” said Nada Stirratt, Acxiom’s chief revenue officer. “When marketers, agencies, publishers, and analytics teams work in concert, using the best available data, marketing becomes more effective, and customer experiences become more relevant and engaging. I can think of no one better than Dana to help us build the partnerships necessary to do this.”
“Acxiom is the gold standard in data, and has trusted relationships with thousands of marketers around the world. There is a huge opportunity in working with advertising agencies, online publishers and software providers. I look forward to creating new value for our clients and partners alike,” said Hayes.
Hayes has more than 15 years of direct experience in digital media and marketing. He has held a number of online leadership roles with digital brands and advertising networks for companies such as weather.com, Travora Media, QuadrantONE and Tribune Company. He holds an undergraduate degree from DePauw University and an MBA from the University of Chicago, Booth School of Business.
Acxiom is a recognized leader in marketing services and technology that enables marketers to successfully manage audiences, personalize consumer experiences and create profitable customer relationships. Our superior industry-focused, consultative approach combines consumer data and analytics, databases, data integration and consulting solutions for personalized, multichannel marketing strategies. Acxiom leverages over 40 years of experience in data management to deliver high-performance, highly secure, reliable information management services. Founded in 1969, Acxiom is headquartered in Little Rock, Arkansas, USA, and serves clients around the world from locations in the United States, Europe, Asia-Pacific and South America. For more information about Acxiom, visit Acxiom.com.
Acxiom is a registered trademark of Acxiom Corporation.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks