|By Marketwired .||
|November 27, 2012 09:05 AM EST||
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/27/12 -- Midokura, a global startup focused on network virtualization, today announced its participation at the CloudStack Collaboration Conference, held November 30 through December 2, 2012, in Las Vegas. Midokura will present on the red hot topic of network virtualization.
The CloudStack Collaboration Conference is sponsored by Citrix, The Apache Software Foundation and others.
Midokura Presentation At-A-Glance
What: Making the Case for Network Virtualization
Who: Ben Cherian, Chief Strategy Officer for Midokura
When: Friday, November 30, 2012, at 4:00 PM PST
Where: Room 2304, Cloudstack Collaboration Conference at the Venetian Las Vegas Casino and Hotel
Presentation Summary: Traditional networks don't scale in the same way storage and compute resources can so often the only option is to scale up (purchasing bigger networking devices). There are several cons to this approach, such as: it's not linearly scalable, it is expensive and "scaling up" can cause service interruptions. The solution: virtualize the network! In this session, Ben Cherian will educate the audience on what network virtualization is and the potential for this modern new approach to networking.
To schedule one-on-one meetings with Midokura at the conference, please contact email@example.com.
Midokura is a global startup focused on network virtualization. Founded in 2010, the team has a pedigree including Amazon and Google, and has spent more than two years building MidoNet, a complete overlay network virtualization solution that integrates with cloud platforms such as OpenStack. Midokura has offices in San Francisco, Tokyo and Barcelona, and is on the web at http://www.midokura.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks