|By PR Newswire||
|November 27, 2012 08:45 AM EST|
MINEOLA, N.Y., Nov. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Safe Banking Systems, LLC is pleased to announce that the company has been included in the Chartis Research 2012 RiskTech100® report. This annual study is widely recognized as the most authoritative analysis of the world's top risk technology solutions vendors.
"Our inclusion in the RiskTech100 is tangible recognition of the level of excellence that we have achieved," said David Schiffer, president, Safe Banking Systems. "As a specialist provider of innovative anti-money laundering and compliance solutions it is particularly gratifying to be listed among such worthy competitors, which represent the largest and most diverse global companies in the risk technology sector."
Safe Banking Systems' integrated suite of products and services enable organizations to proactively combat terrorist financing, money laundering, fraud and other financial crime. The company's patented methodology for exposure ranking and its probabilistic alert scoring framework are a powerful combination that have proven effective in meeting Know Your Customer (KYC) and Customer Due Diligence (CDD) regulatory requirements.
The RiskTech100 comprises a broad spectrum of risk technology companies carefully vetted and ranked according to their functionality, core technology, organizational strength, customer satisfaction, market presence and innovation. It also includes a detailed discussion of key trends in risk management.
About Safe Banking Systems
For over a decade, Safe Banking Systems (SBS), headquartered in Mineola, New York has been thinking ahead of the risks to combat financial crime and find the "bad guys." SBS' AML and compliance solutions provide financial and other institutions with a holistic framework for managing risk. With a proven methodology for entity resolution and its unique SAFE Advanced Solutions®, SBS brings actionable intelligence to clients worldwide. For more information visit www.safe-banking.com.
Carol Stabile, CAMS
Senior Business Manager
Safe Banking Systems
This press release was issued through eReleases® Press Release Distribution. For more information, visit http://www.ereleases.com.
SOURCE Safe Banking Systems, LLC
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks