|By Business Wire||
|November 27, 2012 08:45 AM EST||
Altitude Digital, an online display and video advertising company, received confirmation that Facebook approved the company’s video brand Visualtising as an online advertising provider.
Only a select few companies get approved to serve as Facebook advertisement providers and Visualtising is one of 93 companies who secured a spot. This means that developers may only work with companies on the ad provider list, making Visualtising’s placement a significant accomplishment.
“Being approved as a Facebook advertising provider for Visualtising will be a great way to share our video platform with publishers, reach untapped audiences and promote the power of video which is already such a prominent and popular form of communication on Facebook,” says Joe Salvador, VP of Video Operations for Visualtising.
Altitude Digital has agreed to the terms and conditions and Facebook’s policies in order to strengthen their commitment to advertising quality to foster a better user experience.
For a comprehensive list of providers and more information about Facebook’s advertisement provider guidelines visit: https://developers.facebook.com/adproviders/.
About Altitude Digital | Visualtising
Altitude Digital is a leader in online display and video advertising technology. The company and its video division, Visualtising, empower online publishers to maximize their revenue by optimizing their ad space and eliminating unnecessary ad operations costs with a full-scale Supply Side Platform (SSP). The company’s online display and video ads are processing an average of 12 billion impressions per month. Altitude Digital and Visualtising superior service, partnerships and customized technologies provide yield optimization for clients across the globe. Founded in 2009, Altitude Digital is headquartered in Denver, Colo. For more information, visit: http://altitudedigitalpartners.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher