|By Marketwired .||
|November 27, 2012 08:45 AM EST||
MONTREAL, QUEBEC -- (Marketwire) -- 11/27/12 -- Glen Eagle Resources Inc. (TSX VENTURE:GER) "Glen Eagle Resources" or the "Company") is pleased to announce that a preliminary environmental study has been completed successfully by Dessau. The study concludes that no major environmental issues should impact further development of the Authier Lithium Project. It also represents another milestone achieved by the company to enhance Authier's valuable asset.
Glen Eagle is now waiting for the release of the preliminary economic assessment ("PEA") before filing a request with the appropriate Ministries to obtain its mining permits.
Should the permits be granted, the company will have complied with all the major requirements in bringing the Authier deposit closer to production which should open several business opportunities to the company.
Gilles Laverdiere, P.Geo., a qualified person according to the NI 43-101 disclosing standards has reviewed and approved the technical content presented herein.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release
Jean Labrecque, President
Glen Eagle Resources Inc
Toll free: 1-855-229-4488
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks