|By Marketwired .||
|November 27, 2012 08:45 AM EST||
NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 11/27/12 -- The Bedford Report has released new equity reports today. As a leading provider of free in depth reports and timely market updates, Bedford is an essential resource for hundreds of thousands of investors across the country.
Alexza Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: ALXA) is focused on the acute treatment of central nervous system conditions. Alexa's lead program, ADASUVE, New Drug Application has a PDUFA goal date of December 21, 2012.
Find out more about Alexza Pharmaceuticals including full access to the free equity report at: www.BedfordReport.com/ALXA
ANADIGICS, Inc. (NASDAQ: ANAD) shares of the semiconductor company surged over 20 percent on nearly 5 times the average daily volume Monday. Analysts at Needham have upgraded the company's rating to "buy" from "hold" and gave a price target of $2.50.
Find out more about ANADIGICS including full access to the free equity report at: www.BedfordReport.com/ANAD
Galectin Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ: GALT) is focused on the development of new therapies for fibrotic disease and cancer. Shares of the company surged nearly 20 percent Monday after reporting it has received a U.S. patent for a second drug class to treat chronic liver disease with fibrosis and cirrhosis.
Find out more about Galectin Therapeutics including full access to the free equity report at: www.BedfordReport.com/GALT
Mcmoran Exploration Co. (NYSE: MMR) shares of the oil & gas company fell 22.5 percent on nearly 20 million shares traded Monday after providing an update on their Gulf of Mexico exploration and development activities.
Find out more about Mcmoran Exploration including full access to the free equity report at: www.BedfordReport.com/MMR
Disclaimer: Equity News Circuit is not a registered investment advisor, and nothing in this report is intended as a solicitation to buy or sell any security. A third party, bedfordreport.com has paid Equity News Circuit four hundred and fifty dollars for the publication of this news release. Neither Equity News Circuit, nor the hiring party, has a financial relationship with any company whose stock is mentioned in this release.
Equity News Circuit
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks