|By Marketwire .||
|November 27, 2012 08:45 AM EST||
NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 11/27/12 -- The Bedford Report has released new equity reports today. As a leading provider of free in depth reports and timely market updates, Bedford is an essential resource for hundreds of thousands of investors across the country.
Celsion Corporation (NASDAQ: CLSN) shares surged over 17 percent on 5 times the average daily volume Monday. The company's HEAT Study has been designated as a Priority Trial for liver cancer by the National Institutes of Health.
Find out more about Celsion including full access to the free equity report at: www.BedfordReport.com/CLSN
EntreMed, Inc. (NASDAQ: ENMD) shares of the biotech company surged nearly 25 percent on over 1 million shares traded Monday after reporting the publication of favorable results of a preclinical study for ENMD-2076 in "triple-negative" breast cancer.
Find out more about EntreMed including full access to the free equity report at: www.BedfordReport.com/ENMD
Lone Pine Resources Inc. (NYSE: LPR) shares of the oil & gas company have fallen nearly 35 percent in the last month. The company has recently reported that it plans all of its interests in the Wild River area of Alberta.
Find out more about Lone Pine Resources including full access to the free equity report at: www.BedfordReport.com/LPR
Pandora Media Inc. (NYSE: P) shares of the internet radio company surged nearly 10 percent Monday. The company has urged lawmakers to pass the Internet Radio Fairness Act which would lower the royalties the company pays out to artists.
Find out more about Pandora Media including full access to the free equity report at: www.BedfordReport.com/P
Disclaimer: Equity News Circuit is not a registered investment advisor, and nothing in this report is intended as a solicitation to buy or sell any security. A third party, bedfordreport.com has paid Equity News Circuit four hundred and fifty dollars for the publication of this news release. Neither Equity News Circuit, nor the hiring party, has a financial relationship with any company whose stock is mentioned in this release.
Equity News Circuit
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks