|By Marketwired .||
|November 27, 2012 07:50 AM EST||
ORCHARD PARK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 11/27/12 -- GSX Solutions [www.gsx.com], the global leader in proactive, consolidated monitoring and reporting of enterprise collaboration environments, including Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SharePoint, BlackBerry Enterprise Server (BES) and IBM Notes, today announced new advanced role-based monitoring capabilities for GSX Monitor & Analyzer. The latest enhancements pinpoint delivery issues in multi-server Exchange environments at a fraction of the cost of Quest's Exchange solution.
"Our role-based full service tracking is a significant advance in our comprehensive and cost-effective Exchange monitoring capabilities," said Antoine Leboyer, CEO of GSX Solutions. "You can now identify emerging issues more quickly than ever and fix them more quickly as well, by precisely pinpointing their source."
The latest GSX Monitor & Analyzer enhancements include:
- Advanced server management via full service tracking.
- Advanced role management that pinpoints levels of service delivery on multiple servers.
- Performance tracking for VIP users by monitoring specific mailboxes in various databases.
- An enhanced Environment Health view makes it easy to see which roles are underperforming, which servers have recurring issues, and which servers are getting the heaviest use so that you can balance loads accordingly.
By continually interacting with your system as a user with mail routing scenarios and other tests, GSX automatically identifies emerging issues and alerts you to take corrective action.
The latest GSX Monitor & Analyzer available for immediate download
The latest GSX Monitor & Analyzer with role-based full service tracking is available for immediate download; more information available here. A free trial version is also open for download at support.gsx.com. For more information on GSX solutions and partner opportunities, please visit www.gsx.com.
About GSX Solutions
GSX Solutions is the global leader in proactive, consolidated monitoring, analysis, and management of enterprise collaboration and messaging environments, including Lotus Domino, Microsoft Exchange, SharePoint and BlackBerry Enterprise Server, as well as LDAP and SMTP ports, and any URL. GSX Solutions is Microsoft Systems Center Alliance Partner, Microsoft Silver Partner and a BlackBerry Alliance Elite Partner, providing automated server maintenance for Domino and Windows-based servers. Monitoring millions of mailboxes for over 600 global enterprises, GSX is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, with R&D in Nice, France, and offices in the UK and the US. For more information, please visit www.gsx.com.
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher