|By PR Newswire||
|November 27, 2012 07:48 AM EST||
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Nov. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Tuesday, December 4, 2012 at 11:00 a.m. EST
Online, with free registration
Frost & Sullivan's Chemicals, Materials and Food Research Analyst Tridisha Goswami
Perceiving future trends in the industry is essential for market players to stay ahead of competition. As such, it is important to note that the preference of plastics due to their high performance characteristics is influencing the medical devices industry. This briefing will highlight the opportunities and trends for polymers in the medical devices industry.
Why you should attend:
- To identify key trends in the polymers
- Understand the changing dynamics of customer demand
- Identify key growth areas for polymers in the medical devices market
- Learn strategies to attain a competitive edge in the market
As this presentation will discuss emerging trends and opportunities for the polymers in medical device industry globally, it will benefit the following: polymer manufacturers, compounders, distributers, as well as medical device OEMs.
"Polymers are increasingly replacing other materials in the market and the ability to engineer, innovate and customize them in accordance to customer demands will create lucrative, high margin opportunities in the market," said Frost & Sullivan Chemicals, Materials and Food Research Analyst Tridisha Goswami. "The healthcare industry is increasingly interested in miniaturization, homecare and aesthetics for medical devices and this drives the demand for polymers in them."
For more information about Frost & Sullivan's Chemicals, Materials and Food practice, please visit: http://www.materials.frost.com.
- To attend the briefing, email firstname.lastname@example.org your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and website, city, state and country.
- Receive a recorded version of the briefing anytime by submitting the aforementioned contact details.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Frost & Sullivan
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher