|By Marketwired .||
|November 27, 2012 07:00 AM EST||
SAN JOSE, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/27/12 -- The holiday season brings family and friends together and they take lots of photos and videos to capture fond memories. These memories, along with projects for the new year, need a large, expandable, and easy storage device to protect them. To help this along, Drobo, maker of award-winning data storage products for businesses and professionals, announces a "Big, Big Drobo Giveaway" for a chance to win a Drobo Mini or 5D, the fast new storage solutions, the easiest and most advanced storage solutions on the market.
Three lucky winners have already been announced: Brad Johnson, Brad J Photography in Naperville, Illinois, Ian Spanier, Ian Spanier Photography, Long Beach, New York, and Nicholas da Silva of ZOOLOOK, based in San Francisco, California.
Here is how the giveaway works:
- Anyone can enter @ http://www.drobo.com/special/promotions/big-big-giveaway.php.
- Rules and eligibility are also available on the contest webpage.
- Drobo fans who enter right away will be eligible for the remaining 5 weekly drawings.
- On New Year's Eve, Drobo will give away a grand prize of $2013 to one lucky winner.
- Winners are chosen at random and posted on the contest webpage.
The Drobo Mini and 5D are the industry's first storage arrays to include high-speed Thunderbolt connectivity, USB 3.0, automated tiering, solid state drives (SSDs), enhanced reliability and true storage-array portability. The products are designed to intelligently and seamlessly accelerate workflows for creative professionals managing rich-media catalogs and Mac enthusiasts who need fast, high-capacity and portable storage.
Drobo makes award-winning data storage products that provide an unprecedented combination of sophisticated data protection and management features, affordable capacity, and ease-of-use. Based on the patented and proven BeyondRAID technology, Drobo's ability to deliver "Big Storage in a Small Box" creates the best storage experience ever for hundreds of thousands of small and medium businesses and individual professionals worldwide, who use it to support their file backup and media archiving, server virtualization and email application needs. To learn more, visit www.drobo.com or follow us on Twitter @drobo.
Drobo, BeyondRAID, and the Drobo logo are trademarks of Drobo, Inc., which may be registered in some jurisdictions. Adobe, the Adobe logo, After Effects, Lightroom, Photoshop, and Premier Pro are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac, Aperture, and Final Cut Pro are trademarks of Apple. Microsoft, the Microsoft logo, and Windows are trademarks, registered trademarks or service marks of Microsoft Corporation. Thunderbolt and the Thunderbolt logo are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the US and/or other countries. All trademarks are the property of the respective trademark owners. All other trademarks used belong to their respective owners.
Trainer Communications for Drobo
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks