|By PR Newswire||
|November 27, 2012 05:45 AM EST||
IRVINE, Calif., Nov. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- 3 Day Blinds, a company known for specializing in high quality window treatments since 1978, announced today it has launched a new and improved website (http://www.3dayblinds.com) built by Wilshire Media Group.
The new website offers an expansive photo gallery with easy navigation so customers can find the perfect product to turn their house into their dream home. Countless window treatment set ups help you visualize how the different products look in windows like yours, making shopping for window treatments enjoyable.
Greg Bibas, CMO, says, "Wilshire Media Group helped us design a website that mirrors the easy, relaxing experience of working with a 3 Day Blinds in–home Design Consultant. We make it as simple as possible to find the right window treatments because it's such a complex process to figure out on your own. Our new site has a clean design that allows you to effortlessly browse the inspirational images and set up an appointment with an in-home design consultant to handle the burdensome details."
Wilshire Media Group is a Los Angeles-based digital product and design firm, dedicated to helping clients win the digital race in this rapidly changing landscape. The company, founded by former Virgin executives, developed a digital product planning and design process called the Digital Blueprint. This propriety approach to digital is grounded in 13 years of research into digital product planning and design. Over the past 6 years alone, the clients of Wilshire Media Group have realized over $1.5 billion of new revenue from digital products created from the Blueprint.
Located in Irvine, California, 3 Day Blinds Corporation is the leading manufacturer and retailer of custom window coverings in the United States, offering outstanding service, superior value, unprecedented delivery time and a broad range of fashionable products. Founded in 1978, the company has over 250 Design Consultants in 19 states and is planning continued expansion over the next 24 months.
SOURCE 3 Day Blinds Corporation
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks