|By PR Newswire||
|November 27, 2012 05:32 AM EST||
- Attendees to Join More than 140 Exhibitors and Air Traffic Management Professionals
WASHINGTON, Nov. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Registration is now open for both the Conference Programme Delegates and Exhibit Hall Visitors of World ATM Congress.
With just over 80 days until World ATM Congress in Madrid, Spain, 12 – 14 February, 2013, ten new exhibitors have signed on in the past week. They will contribute to bringing leading edge technology, decades of aviation experience, and diverse perspectives on global air traffic issues. A full list of exhibitors to date can be found at www.worldatmcongress.org/ExhibitorList. Among the recently signed exhibitors are:
- Airport Authority of India: www.aai.aero
- Eizo Nanao Corporation: www.eizo.com
- General Dynamics: www.generaldynamics.com
- Helios: www.askhelios.com
- Technical University of Madrid: www.upm.es/internacional
- Romatsa: www.romatsa.ro
- Airlines for America (A4A): www.airlines.org
Registration for World ATM Congress has launched at www.worldatmcongress.org/Register. Delegates, exhibit hall visitors, and members of the press will receive the following benefits encompassed in the Conference Programme and Exhibit Hall portions of the event.
- Delegate: Access to all World ATM Congress activities including conference sessions, presentation theaters, access to the Exhibit Hall, and networking events at the Congress.
- Exhibition Visitor: Free access to the show floor (Exhibit Hall) and all activities occurring within the hall including the welcome reception, receptions and networking events, and Presentation Theatres.
- Press Member: A special invitation is open to members of the press desiring to cover World ATM Congress. These attendees will have access to exclusive interview opportunities, the Exhibit Hall Floor, Press Room, and more. Visit www.worldatmcongress.org/PressRoom for more information.
- Networking Events: The World ATM Congress Opening Reception will be the premier social networking event for the week and is a prime opportunity to meet ANSPs from throughout the world. In addition, the CANSO ATM Dinner & Jane's ATC Awards, CANSO CEO Conference, and CANSO Global ATM Operations Conference will be held during the week of World ATM Congress. Tickets for these events are available for purchase through www.CANSO.org.
About World ATM Congress
World ATM Congress (www.worldatmcongress.org) combines a large-scale exhibition, world-class conference, and social events providing premier networking opportunities and the chance to learn the latest trends and developments in air traffic. World ATM Congress is an event organised for the industry, by the industry. Produced by the Civil Air Navigation Services Organisation (CANSO) in association with the Air Traffic Control Association (ATCA), it is backed by leading air navigation service providers and industry suppliers.
This and other press releases can be found on the World ATM Congress Press Release page.
Marion (Hixon) Brophy
p: +1-703-299-2430 x308
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher