|By Marketwired .||
|November 27, 2012 05:03 AM EST||
IRVINE, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/27/12 -- Project management software provider, Project Insight, announces the addition of new and improved dashboards in the version 10 release. The dashboards are one of many features that contribute to increase the workability and personalization within the project software. Project Insight, online project management software, helps mixed teams of both skilled project managers and new team members to collaborate and complete project on time.
Due to customer demand, Project Insight improved the initial login page by creating a dashboard space. Now each individual team member may choose from 12 unique layouts to design and personalize his or her own dashboard. From there, one may select which elements to add such as tasks, issues, to-dos and approvals they are assigned to. Favorite reports and graphs may be added as well.
Dashboards can even point to other systems like SharePoint, GoogleDocs and Wikis, allowing the team member to access other solutions directly from the Project Insight dashboard. Elements may be moved around the page easily using Project Insight's drag and drop capabilities, allowing project team members to:
- Design and personalize their workspace
- See all relevant information from one page
- Work more efficiently by viewing preferred items and reports that apply to them
"Project Insight is the most flexible, customizable and usable solution among the mid-market project management software applications, and the version 10 release continues to solidify this position," states Cynthia West, Vice President of Sales and Marketing.
About Project Insight
Project Insight, project and portfolio management software, is powerful for project managers, easy for everyone. Project Insight offers a SaaS edition as well as an on-premise edition. Project Insight's software supports The Project Management Institute, Inc.'s (PMI) standards, and is compliant with the PMBOK® Guide. Project Insight and Metafuse are registered trademarks of Metafuse, Inc. Other brands are registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2162974
Embedded Video Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2162979
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks