|By PR Newswire||
|November 27, 2012 03:01 AM EST||
LAS VEGAS, Nov. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Autodesk University, Booth #645 -- Epson America will offer hands-on demonstrations of its new line of large-format color plotters at Autodesk University 2012 at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas this week. Epson's booth (#645) will showcase the new T-Series line – the Epson® SureColor® T3000, T5000 and T7000 – designed specifically for today's engineering and scientific professionals, including live demos and a variety of output samples on different media types. In addition, attendees are invited to stop by to enter for a chance to win an Epson SureColor T3000 24-inch plotter at the show.
"Autodesk University attracts design professionals from around the world and offers an engaging forum for attendees to learn, network and explore," said Timothy Check, product manager, Professional Imaging, Epson America. "We are looking forward to talking and interacting with design professionals to look at how Epson's latest printing technologies can impact today's workflows, helping professionals share and communicate their designs."
In addition to ongoing technology demonstrations at the booth, Epson is also supporting this year's Creative Studio and Education lounge with its latest tools and technology for digital content creation and design professionals – the Epson Stylus® Photo R2000 and R3000 13-inch printers. The Creative Studio and Education lounge will give designers, artists and professionals a chance to be creative, experiment with designs, and mix mediums in new and imaginative ways, as well as walk away with designs in hand.
Epson's participation at this year's Autodesk University will give attendees a chance to experience a range of Epson professional imaging solutions, including:
- Epson SureColor T-Series Technical Plotters: The Epson SureColor T-Series features the T3000 (24-inch), T5000 (36-inch) and T7000 (44-inch), and offers design engineers and professionals unprecedented levels of precision, performance and value. Featuring all-Epson engineering and the latest printing technology, the SureColor T-Series delivers extreme line accuracy with resolutions up to 2880 x 1440 dpi at the fastest speeds in its class – producing a presentation quality D-size plot in as little as 25 seconds and up to 110 per hour1. The SureColor T-series features Epson UltraChrome® XD pigment-based ink technology for brilliant, crisp output on virtually any media with truly archival, and extremely smudge and water-resistant prints. For added flexibility, T-Series ink cartridges are available in 110 mL, 350 mL and a high-capacity 700 mL size which also helps lower for low printing costs.
- Epson Wide-Format Printers for Creative Pros: The Epson Stylus Photo R2000 and R3000 13-inch printers deliver remarkable efficiency and versatility with high-capacity cartridges, and networking and wireless connectivity, along with flexible media handling. The Epson R2000 features Epson UltraChrome Hi-Gloss® 2 pigment ink, with Red and Orange inks for brilliant color, yielding beautiful archival prints on glossy or fine art papers. The Epson R3000 features Epson UltraChrome K3® with Vivid Magenta pigment ink and advanced media handling to print archival fine art prints on a wide range of papers. With high-density pigment and three-level black inks, the R3000 produces professional prints in vivid color with breathtaking blues and violets or gallery-quality black-and-white output.
Epson is a global imaging and innovation leader whose product lineup ranges from inkjet printers and 3LCD projectors to sensors and other microdevices. Dedicated to exceeding the vision of its customers worldwide, Epson delivers customer value based on compact, energy-saving, and high-precision technologies in markets spanning enterprise and the home to commerce and industry.
Led by the Japan-based Seiko Epson Corporation, the Epson Group comprises more than 81,000 employees in 97 companies around the world, and is proud of its ongoing contributions to the global environment and the communities in which it operates. Epson America, Inc. based in Long Beach, Calif. is Epson's regional headquarters for the U.S., Canada, and Latin America. To learn more about Epson, please visit: www.Epson.com.
You may also connect with Epson America on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/EpsonAmerica), Twitter (http://twitter.com/EpsonAmerica) and (http://twitter.com/EpsonProImaging) and YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/EpsonTV).
1 Single page print speed is based on print engine speed only; multi-page print speed is based on printing and cutting time for a 10-page 34" W x 22" L sized drawing (the T3000 is slightly slower). Total throughput time depends on workstation configuration, file size, print resolution, ink coverage, networking, etc.
Note: Specifications are subject to change. Epson, Epson Stylus, Epson UltraChrome, Epson UltraChrome Hi-Gloss, Epson UltraChrome K3, MicroPiezo, and SureColor are registered trademarks and Epson Exceed Your Vision is a registered logomark of Seiko Epson Corporation. AMC is a trademark of Epson America, Inc. All other product brand names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Epson disclaims any and all rights in these marks.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks