|By PR Newswire||
|November 27, 2012 01:30 AM EST||
- This New Mega Trend of youthful leaders will have a far-reaching impact on the world at every level
LONDON, Nov. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The global political landscape is on the brink of sweeping change with profound implications for businesses, economies, societies, cultures and, at the most fundamental level, personal lives. "Gen-Next" leaders are assuming power globally, establishing their handprint on structures, practices and outlooks.
"Countries like India and China, where the baton is being passed onto a younger generation of political leaders, will be the game changers of tomorrow," explained Archana Amarnath, Programme Manager, Visionary Innovation Research Group, Frost & Sullivan. "These leaders will be the ones calling the shots, making the rules, and holding massive authority and control – a power that comes from leading 35 per cent of the global population in 2025."
Frost & Sullivan has studied the impact of this generational political shift in its recently released, ground-breaking book titled "New Mega Trends: Implications to our personal lives." The Mega Trend will drive a cross-pollination of ideas; urbane, techno-savvy young leaders will embrace the corporate mantras of growth and innovation in political governance. Transparency and professionalism will seep into the political world. New leaders, with a global outlook, will be more receptive to the private sector assuming a larger role in multi-sectoral, development initiatives.
This makeover is expected to go much further and deeper; in addition to structural reform, it will trigger changes in attitude as well. In a recent article "New Mega Trend: The World Stands at the Cusp of Political Generation Change," which offers an in-depth examination of how a new generation of leaders is re-shaping the destiny of their countries and of the world at large, Amarnath remarked, "The next generation of politicians will have a very different set of principles and priorities. Corruption in the developing world will decline as politicians become better educated and intolerance of corruption increases among the young. Democratic agendas could be pushed into nations which currently do not practice it – in some cases forcibly, as has recently been seen in Egypt and Libya."
Frost & Sullivan is pioneering research into key "New Mega Trends" that will transform the way in which corporations and individuals think, operate and strategise. What are the potential risks and opportunities that will follow in the wake of these New Mega Trends? What impact will they have at the micro and macro level? How can they be effectively harnessed? "New Mega Trends," written by Frost & Sullivan Partner Sarwant Singh and published by Palgrave Macmillan, is currently available in bookstores across the UK, Europe, the US and Asia.
For more information on Frost & Sullivan's "New Mega Trends" book, workshops and strategic consulting, please contact Chiara Carella, Corporate Communications, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Corporate Communications – Europe
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher