|By Marketwired .||
|November 26, 2012 10:00 PM EST||
SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/26/12 -- Part of HMG Publishing Media Group, Weekly Hankook and Sports Hankook announced "Best Companies to Work For 2012" voted by college students.
This year's list includes 17 companies and organizations:
- KB Kookmin Bank (KSE: 060000) (NYSE: KB)
- Korea Housing Guarantee Co., Ltd.
- Korea Housing Finance Corporation.
- Hitejinro Co., Ltd. (KSE: 000080)
- Seoul Hyundai Occupational Training College.
- BK Plastic Surgery Hospital.
- Groupon Korea.
- Herbalife Korea Co.,Ltd.
- The Procter & Gamble Company.
- LOTTE WORLD.
- MT COLLECTION Co., Ltd.
- McDonald's Korea.
- Duo Marriage Information Co., Ltd.
- Jangsu stonebed Co., Ltd.
- Interpark Book.
- Songpa -- Gu Office in SEOUL
- Glami Co., Ltd.
Hosted by Weekly Hankook and Sports Hankook, "Best Companies to Work For 2012" were based on the survey in October 2012 for 1,000 college students in Korea using their smartphones.
HMG Publishing Media Group
Dong Youn Kim
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?