|By Marketwired .||
|November 26, 2012 07:57 PM EST||
LAS VEGAS, NV -- (Marketwire) -- 11/26/12 -- The Las Vegas Railway Express, Inc. (LVRE) (OTCQB: XTRN) and Worldwide Financial Marketing, Inc. USA are hosting a conference call for investors and interested parties on Wednesday, November 28, at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time. Michael Barron, President and CEO of the X Train will be participating in a nationwide conference call updating listeners with news of the company's progress including the recent signing of an agreement with Union Pacific Railroad providing for passenger rail service by LVRE on Union Pacific-owned right of way between Las Vegas, Nevada and Daggett, Calif. Two call in numbers are available during the call for participants.
Known as the "X-Train" the service is currently scheduled for commencement in late 2013. Multiple news events have taken place recently and this call affords the opportunities for questions to be addressed and information to be shared. A question and answer session will follow opening statements.
CALL IN live at the following numbers: Live PARTICIPANT Dial-In (Toll-Free): 877-869-3847 or
Live PARTICIPANT Dial-In (International): 201-689-8261.
A replay will be available for a short time after the call at: Replay Dial-In (Toll Free): 877-660-6853
Replay Dial-In (International): 201-612-7415 Use the code: Conference ID #: 404675 on 11/28/12.
About Las Vegas Railway Express
Las Vegas Railway Express, Inc. is a publicly traded company (OTCQB: XTRN) that is currently in the process of designing and implementing an expedited, luxury train service from the Los Angeles basin to Las Vegas. Known as the "X-Train" the service will utilize conventional rail rights of way and passenger rail equipment -- outfitted in a First Class configuration -- to deliver a new, exciting and cost efficient way to travel to Las Vegas. Service departures are planned to be Thursday and Friday to Las Vegas with returns on Sunday and Monday back to Los Angeles. An introductory price of $99 each way includes First Class accommodations and all-inclusive food & beverage. In addition, the X Train will also offer the ability for its passengers to book hotel rooms, transportation transfers, entertainment & show tickets and other travel incidentals. For more information, please visit the Company website at http://www.vegasxtrain.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks