|By PR Newswire||
|November 26, 2012 07:37 PM EST||
SYDNEY, Nov. 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Finding the right Mitsubishi vehicle is now easier than ever thanks to Mitsubishi Motors Australia Limited's (MMAL) brand new, fully responsive website. As one of the first automotive brands in Australia to go live with a responsive design, the Mitsubishi Motors site works seamlessly across all platforms to provide an enhanced user experience.
Launched in early November, and using the latest in responsive technology, the new website provides users with a rich browsing experience that's been optimised for desktops, smartphones, tablets and everything in between.
The switch to full responsive format means the site will automatically re-size depending on the device it is being viewed on to create a smoother and simpler user experience.
MMAL vice-president customer and brand management, Paul Unerkov, said the new website enhances the buying experience for Mitsubishi customers.
"The new website has all the tools customers need to find their next Mitsubishi vehicle, from browsing models and viewing colours and specifications to getting a price and booking a test drive at their nearest Mitsubishi Motors dealership," Unerkov said.
"The responsive web design is user-friendly and provides customers with all the information they need from any location, at any time, across multiple platforms."
In partnership with Clemenger BBDO Sydney, KOJO handled the entire responsive and design implementation of the new Mitsubishi Motors website including all CGI elements.
To view the new Mitsubishi Motors website and find your nearest dealership please visit www.mitsubishi-motors.com.au
For further information contact:
Corporate Communications Manager
Corporate Communications Coordinator
SOURCE Mitsubishi Motors Australia Limited
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks