|By Business Wire||
|November 26, 2012 07:00 PM EST||
Chemtura Corporation (NYSE: CHMT) will host an Investor Day in New York City at The Westin New York Grand Central (formerly The New York Helmsley) at 212 East 42nd St., New York, N.Y., beginning at 1 p.m. Eastern time Thursday, Dec. 6, 2012.
The presentations will commence with an overview by Craig Rogerson, Chemtura Chairman, President and CEO, of the company’s achievements over the last 12 months, its strategy, and key growth initiatives. The meeting will then proceed with presentations by managers of key operating businesses, followed by a Q&A session.
To register for this event, please complete the on-line registration form using the link below.
A live audio webcast of Chemtura’s Investor Day presentations, along with the corresponding presentation slides, will be available at the link(s) below on Thursday, Dec. 6, 2012 at 1 p.m. Eastern time.
AUDIO WEBCAST LINK (will be activated on day of event)
An archived replay of the webcast will also be available for a limited time following the event at www.Chemtura.com.
A conference call number will be activated for the Investor Day presentation. The toll-free dial-in number for U.S. and Canada is (866) 204-1986. The international dial-in number is +1 (702) 599-4491. The conference code is 864 035 2408.
Chemtura Corporation, with 2011 sales of $3.0 billion, is a global manufacturer and marketer of specialty chemicals, agrochemicals and pool, spa and home care products. For more information on this event, please contact Laurence Orton at (203) 573-2153.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks