|By Marketwired .||
|November 26, 2012 04:49 PM EST||
TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 11/26/12 -- Eurotin Inc. ("Eurotin" or the "Company") (TSX VENTURE:TIN), announces that is has filed on SEDAR a National Instrument 43-101 compliant technical report for its Oropesa Property in respect of the mineral resource estimate announced in Eurotin's news release dated October 9, 2012.
The technical report is entitled "Mineral Resource Estimate of the Oropesa Tin Project, Cordoba Province, Spain" dated November, 2012 and was prepared by Howard Baker, MAusIMM(CP), of SRK Consulting (UK) Limited.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks