|By Marketwired .||
|November 26, 2012 04:47 PM EST||
HALIFAX, NOVA SCOTIA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/26/12 -- The Nova Scotia Office of the Canadian Centre for Policy Alternatives will release a report called Public Disservice: the impact of federal government job cuts in Atlantic Canada at a press conference in Halifax, NS, Tuesday.
The report makes projections for federal public sector job cuts in Atlantic Canada and discusses the breadth and depth of their impact on each province and on the region as a whole. The report also makes recommendations to government based on its key findings.
What: Press Conference to launch Public Disservice: the impact of federal government job cuts in Atlantic Canada. Who: Christine Saulnier, Director CCPA-NS Jeannie Baldwin, Regional Executive Vice-President, Public Service Alliance of Canada (PSAC) Gary Corbett, President, Professional Institute of the Public Service of Canada (PIPSC) When: 11:00am AST, Tuesday, November 27, 2012 Where: Delta Halifax
National and regional media are invited to take part in the press conference by phone.
Conference id: 1514236
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London