|By Marketwired .||
|November 26, 2012 04:43 PM EST||
STONEWALL, MANITOBA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/26/12 -- Ducks Unlimited Canada (DUC) is pleased to announce that Marcy Sullivan has been named Chief Financial Officer (CFO).
"We are thrilled that our search has found someone with Marcy's talent and experience," says DUC chief executive officer, Greg Siekaniec. "Under Marcy's leadership, DUC will continue demonstrating the value of its wetland conservation efforts through credible and transparent financial reporting."
Sullivan is a Chartered Accountant, and has also obtained her C.P.A. in the United States. Most recently, Sullivan has spent the last three years working in the not-for-profit arena with the Canadian Museum for Human Rights as the Director of Finance. Her previous 13 years of experience in the private sector, including positions with Florida Power and Light, Nextera Energy Resources, Office Depot and BuildAll Distributors, has provided Sullivan with a diverse knowledge base and valuable skills that will continue moving DUC forward as the leader in wetland conservation.
As a member of the DUC executive team, Sullivan will lead all accounting and finance operations. She will oversee, direct and maintain all accounting policies as well as accounting staff to ensure strong and successful operations.
Ducks Unlimited Canada (DUC) is the leader in wetland conservation. A registered charity, DUC partners with government, industry, non-profit organizations and landowners to conserve wetlands that are critical to waterfowl, wildlife and the environment. Learn more at www.ducks.ca.
To learn more about Marcy Sullivan, please visit the following link: http://media3.marketwire.com/docs/MarcySullivanbio.pdf.
Ducks Unlimited Canada
National Manager, Media Strategy
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks