|By Marketwired .||
|November 26, 2012 04:43 PM EST||
TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 11/26/12 -- NCE Resources Group announces the estimated gross capital gains for the following flow-through limited partnerships (the "Partnerships"):
NCE Diversified Flow-Through (12) Limited Partnership: $13.15 per unit(i)
NCE Diversified Flow-Through (11) Limited Partnership: $4.89 per unit(i)
The estimated capital gains is the result of the Partnerships investing in a number of companies that were sold, merged or taken over in 2012. These transactions resulted in capital gains, which the Partnerships are required to report on T5013A tax slips issued to limited partners by March 31, 2013. The figures above are estimates only and may differ from the final amounts. Furthermore, these estimates are for information purposes only and are not intended as legal or tax advice. Limited partners should consult their own legal or tax advisors.
Sentry Investments is a Canadian asset management company with over $8 billion in assets under management on behalf of Canadian investors. Sentry offers a diverse range of investment products, including mutual funds and flow-through limited partnerships. Sentry was recognized as Canada's Best Equity Funds Group at the 2011 and 2012 Lipper Fund Awards(1), and is one of only three firms to receive four consecutive Brendan Wood International TopGun Asset Management Team Awards (2009 to 2012).
(i) It should be noted that 50% of the capital gains are taxable.
(1) Lipper and Lipper corporate marks are proprietary trademarks of Lipper, a Thomson Reuters Company. © 2012 Thomson Reuters. All rights reserved. Any copying, republication or redistribution of Lipper content is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Thomson Reuters.
Certain statements included in this news release constitute forward-looking statements, including, but not limited to, those identified by the expressions "expect," "intend," "will" and similar expressions to the extent that they relate to the Partnerships. Forward-looking statements in this news release include statements regarding the eligibility and receipt of tax benefits by investors through participation in the Partnerships. The forward-looking statements are not historical facts but reflect current expectations regarding future results or events. These forward-looking statements are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results or events to differ materially from current expectations. Although it is believed that the assumptions inherent in the forward-looking statements are reasonable, forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance and, accordingly, readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on such statements due to the inherent uncertainty therein. Neither NCE Resources Group, Sentry Investments or the general partner of the Partnerships undertakes any obligation to update publicly or otherwise revise any forward-looking statement or information whether as a result of new information, future events or other such factors which affect this information, except as required by law. For a complete disclosure record of the Partnerships, please visit their profiles at www.sedar.com.
Sentry Investments Inc. Commerce Court West 199 Bay Street, Suite 4100 P.O. Box 108 Toronto, ON M5L 1E2 Tel: 416-364-9297 Fax: 416-364-1197
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher