|By PR Newswire||
|November 26, 2012 04:38 PM EST||
HOUSTON, Nov. 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Officials of Prosperity Bancshares, Inc.® (NYSE: PB), the parent company of Prosperity Bank®, will preside over the NYSE Opening Bell in New York City on Wednesday, November 28, 2012 at 9:30 a.m. Eastern time. David Zalman, Chairman of the Board and CEO, joined by members of Prosperity's Board of Directors and executive team, will ring the opening bell.
Prosperity Bancshares, Inc.®
Prosperity Bancshares, Inc.®, recently named "America's Best Bank" by Forbes, is a $13.9 billion Houston, Texas based regional financial holding company, formed in 1983. Operating under a community banking philosophy and seeking to develop broad customer relationships based on service and convenience, Prosperity offers a variety of traditional loan and deposit products to its customers, which consist primarily of small and medium sized businesses and consumers. In addition to established banking products, Prosperity offers a complete line of services including: Internet Banking services at http://www.prosperitybanktx.com, Retail Brokerage Services, MasterMoney Debit Cards, and 24 hour voice response banking. Prosperity currently operates two hundred thirteen (213) full service banking locations; fifty-nine (59) in the Houston area; twenty (20) in the South Texas area including Corpus Christi and Victoria; thirty-five (35) in the Dallas/Fort Worth area; twenty-one (21) in the East Texas area; thirty-four (34) in the Central Texas area including Austin and San Antonio; thirty-four (34) in the West Texas area including Lubbock, Midland/Odessa and Abilene; and ten (10) in the Bryan/College Station area.
SOURCE Prosperity Bancshares, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher