|By Marketwired .||
|November 26, 2012 03:40 PM EST||
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/26/12 -- Cairo Resources Inc. (TSX VENTURE:QAI.P) ("Cairo" or the "Company") announces that Mr. Ralph Biggar has resigned as President, Chief Executive Officer and Director of Cairo.
The Company thanks Mr. Biggar for his time and services and wishes him well in his future.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Cairo Resources Inc.
Chief Financial Officer and Director
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks