|By Marketwired .||
|November 26, 2012 03:35 PM EST||
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/26/12 -- Jobscience, Inc., the leader in Social Relationship Management for HR, today announced a new program to speed quality candidate placements for corporations and recruitment agencies. The Jobscience Hire Faster program combines innovative social recruiting technology with a Five Step 'Just in Time Recruitment' methodology that guides recruiters through the development of an effective sourcing strategy to speed placements without compromising talent relationships.
"To hire faster, it is essential that companies shift the focus away from today's job openings and concentrate instead on building pools of readily available talent," said Ted Elliott, CEO and founder of Jobscience. "Today's candidates are turning to social networking sites in droves, which have prompted most employers to utilize the networking aspects of social technology. Although posting jobs, developing social networks and acquiring followers is necessary, many companies do not know how to building meaningful candidate relationships -- which is key to hiring in the new economy."
1. Creating a strategy for your social recruiting
2. Picking the right technology and applications
3. Developing a broad scope of social sourcing channels
4. Creating an authentic employer brand
5. Building and maintaining a valuable prospect experience
"Over the last five years, recruitment has changed, yet the software has not," said Rob Fowler, at Westbrook International. "In order to keep up with modern job seeking behavior, it is not unusual that a recruiter will have data spread over five to six applications -- LinkedIn, spreadsheets, business analytics tools, email inbox, CV search engines, CRM and even bits of paper. This is hindering searching, time-to-fill, the integrity of the data and the retention of data. I have found that Jobscience conquers these challenges."
"With Jobscience, we are able to query and data mine all the information that we gather during the recruitment process and get valuable insight about the applicant's source, pipeline of candidates, and recruiter KPI," said Tsvety Nikolova, a recruiter at IT Convergence. "Enabling the workflows helped us streamline the recruiting process for every region and keep the hiring managers updated every step of the way."
As the leader in Social Relationship Management for HR, Jobscience understands that social connectivity is more than a feature -- it's the future. Deployed on salesforce.com's Force.com platform, Jobscience's agile solutions bring social, mobile and CRM processes to talent management, keeping corporations and staffing agencies connected with and attracting top talent. For the last four years, Jobscience has been voted the AppExchange Customer Choice Award in HR and Recruiting by salesforce.com customers, and recently won the 2011 Brandon Hall Gold Award for Best Advance in Talent Acquisition Technology. Discover what Jobscience clients already know: great people, great technology and great companies are all connected. To learn more, visit www.jobscience.com.
All trademarks and registered trademarks in this document are the properties of their respective owners.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher