|By PR Newswire||
|November 26, 2012 02:14 PM EST||
NEW YORK, Nov. 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- eMusic is pleased to announce the hire of April White as Manager of Public Relations and Communications.
April brings over 10 years of experience to eMusic having led communications efforts for global brands including MasterCard, Hyatt, Dannon, Windstream, MetLife International, Sotheby's International Realty, Sealed Air, [yellow tail] wines and Rosetta Stone. White comes to eMusic from Rubenstein Public Relations, where she was an Associate Vice President.
As a recording artist, electronic music producer, DJ, classically trained pianist, and the manager of her own record label, Daisy Pistol, White brings a unique passion and perspective to her position. With her releases on Permanent Damage Records, Hood Famous and Sex Panda White labels gaining support from the likes of Tiesto, Kaskade, Bassbin Twins, The Prodigy's Maxim, and Bassnectar, April has quickly risen the ranks of tastemakers in music. She is also known for her work as part of the electro-pop trio Tiny Machines.
In her new role, April will bring her extensive media relations experience and music background to building brand awareness around eMusic.
"We're thrilled to have April join our team," said eMusic CMO Brad Soroca. "Not only is April extremely media savvy, but her background adds a great perspective for our label partners and artists. She's very passionate about music and media, which is a perfect mix for us."
eMusic is committed to serving cultural independents, with aggressive development on tools and features designed solely to enhance personalized music discovery. eMusic offers the most personalized experience available for members to browse and buy music. Headquartered in New York with an office in London, eMusic is available in the U.S., Canada, the E.U., Norway and Switzerland. eMusic.com Inc. is owned by Dimensional Associates, Inc., the private equity arm of JDS Capital Management, Inc. For more information, visit eMusic.com. NOTE: eMusic and the eMusic logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of eMusic.com Inc. in the U.S. and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher